Whether you are a new or returning camper, we have implemented new facility protocols to ensure the health and safety of everyone who visits Evolve. Please take some time to review with your camper.
First, our new facility cleaning protocols include cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces frequently and throughout the day. This means doors, handles, restrooms, sinks, toilets, tables, seating, balls, training equipment and so much more. Staff and campers are required to regularly wash hands frequently and throughout the day. Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth.
Per state guidelines, we have NEW CAMP RULES, so please take a moment to go over these with your camper before arriving.
- Everyone will be screened and their temperature taken at the door.
- All persons entering the facility must wear a face mask and sanitize their hands before entering.
- Once inside, please maintain 6′ physical distance at all times.
- Bring only what is needed — one ball marked with name, lunch, snacks, plenty of water. Please leave any unnecessary belongings at home
or in your car.
- Please drop off and pick up on time. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before start time. To limit risk, we can no longer have anyone in the facility who is not enrolled — this includes siblings, friends, etc. If anyone wants to stay, there will be a designated area outside to sit while maintaining physical distance with other guests.
SAFETY and HYGIENE DURING CAMP
- All coaches and staff are required to wear face coverings.
- During camp, masks are required at all times except when eating or drinking. During training, campers may train without a mask with parent’s approval. Masks are required all other times.
- Campers must maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times.
- During training, 6 ft. physical distance will be observed. Floor decals have been installed to mark each player’s training space.
- To prevent crowded doorways, we will have one dedicated entrance and a separate dedicated exit.
- We utilize three separate areas for camp, and we have reduced our camp capacity in order to maintain appropriate physical distance.
- All campers must use hand sanitizer before entering each new area. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided. Campers will wash their hands and/or hand sanitizer before and after eating and frequently throughout the day.
- We implemented a one-way walking plan to reduce crossing paths when moving in between the different areas.
- There will be no sharing of food, drinks, or any personal items such as clothing, books, etc.
- We can no longer provide water refills, as communal water sources (water fountains, coolers) are prohibited. Please bring enough water for the entire day or you may purchase water from the snack bar.